CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-31T22:01:30+00:002014 Ford E-150 CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-31T22:01:30+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added Standard Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Rotate Tires. Visually inspect tires/brakes.
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – Main,One – [Includes: Test.]
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – Both Sides,Upper & Lower – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
This vehicle's owner gave our service a 5 star review on 10/30/2021